Isn’t it annoying that chronic secretion in the throat comes and goes all year long? If you want to recover, let’s find the answer.
Phlegm is caused by germs or foreign objects irritating the windpipe. And the trachea doesn’t want that stuff to go into the lungs, so it creates a shell to catch the mucus. From glands that produce secretions located in the respiratory mucosa. Having chronic phlegm in the throat. May be caused by disease or some conditions as follows ufabet https://ufabet999.com
- Allergic rhinitis and non-allergic rhinitis (non-allergic rhinitis)
- sinusitis (rhinosinusitis)
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Muscle misuse dysphonia
- Chronic bronchitis and asthma
- Chronic infection of the throat (chronic infectious pharyngitis)
- irritation and/or chronic injury to the throat (chronic irritative and/or traumatic pharyngitis)
If you don’t want to have phlegm You must prevent the root cause.
- Do not attempt to allow germs or foreign objects to enter the trachea. By wearing a nose mask If you feel uncomfortable. Guarantee that this symptom will improve.
- If the phlegm is thick and sticky, you may drink warm water to help dissolve the phlegm. You should not drink cold water. Because germs will like it. Immunity will be low and infection will increase.
- Exercise regularly